Single Golfers Club is an online dating site geared specifically towards single golfers who are interested in finding other single golfers for dates, matches, and even games of golf. Single Golfers Club is designed to help users find dates and other potential matches while also enjoying the “singles” life, which includes community events, great golf-related features, and more.
Single Golfers Club offers free memberships with paid features for certain site functions. The registration process to create a membership is simple and straightforward. You will be asked to provide some personal information, including: an email, your age/birthday, your gender, your country, as well as a site-specific username and password for logging into your account.
Once you have completed the first step in the registration process, you will be asked to create a profile. A profile will include a photograph and some personal information and preferences which will help other users on the site find you based on your preferences and overall compatibility.
After registration, you can then decide to purchase paid tokens which are essential for using certain features on the site. Paid tokens are required to send lengthy messages, send the first message/make initial contact with members, and join events such as golf events and vacations. It is $37 for 9 tokens or $59 for 18 tokens.
Single Golfers Club has numerous features which make it a fun, exciting and unique online dating experience for golf singles everywhere. All users have the same ability to access most of the features on the site, with the exception of features that require the use of paid tokens.
Features that are accessible without the use of paid tokens include:
- Browsing profiles of other members for potential matches
- Ability to block members if you do not want them to contact you
- Send free smiles which allow you to attach short messages without the use of paid tokens
- Reply to any messages for free
- Ability to make your profile invisible for 24 hours, 7 days, or indefinitely
- Accessing certain special events, including limited singles events (free-to-use events are limited and may vary)
- Accessing the club blog for golf tips, golf news, and other exciting information in the golf world
There are some features which are exclusively available through the use of tokens, which much is purchased. These features are:
- Making “first contact” with a long message rather than a free smile with attached short message
- Access certain special community events, including singles golf events and holidays; singles golf events will pair you with 4-6 other singles on a round of real golf in your area
- Access “blind date” function which sets you up with a random active user
Pros and Cons
As with any online dating site, there are some pros and cons to using SingleGolfersClub for your online dating experience.
- Exciting community events take your love of golf off the screen and lets you hang out with potential matches in person, doing what you love
- Website is free to use for the most part, including sending first contact short messages for free via the “Smiles” function and sending unlimited replies no matter the length
- Website is simple, well designed and very easy to use
- Active golfing user base makes it more likely that you’ll find dates and relationships with people genuinely interested in golf
- Block feature lets you block people you don’t want to talk to
- Blind date feature can be very fun and a great way to meet new matches
- Token system is expensive; for instance, sending ‘first contact’ long messages costs 1 token, or about $4 if you are buying a 9-token set.
- Some community features will require a token to access, which can add up if you are interested in being very social on the site
SingleGolfersClub offers basic privacy features that help you keep your personal information away from the general public. Your real name, email address, and other pertinent contact information are not made public. You can choose what information and photos you do and don’t want public on your profile and, if you want to, you can make your profile invisible to all users for a set amount of time. You will need to have a username that is available to other users, but you don’t have to use your real name on your public profile.
Overall, SingleGolfersClub is a unique golf-based dating site that offers unique features which you won’t find anywhere else in the golf dating site niche. The website itself is simple, well-designed, and will be easy to use even for users who don’t ordinarily use dating sites. The site does not have an app, but it is mobile friendly and can be accessed via smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices.
The features on the site are unique and definitely different from other golf dating sites. The availability of in-person community and group events makes it a very exciting website to use, especially since you can demonstrate your love for golf in person, rather than keeping it limited to online photos and email messages.
The primary downside to SingleGolfersClub is the cost of the tokens. Tokens are expensive, even if you are purchasing the slightly discounted 18-token set, which means that you will want to be careful about how you use them. Thankfully, you don’t have to rely on tokens for communication: it is possible to send messages for free using the “Smile” feature, but you will have to limit yourself to a shorter length when sending out that first message. Replies are unlimited in number and length, so this won’t be a problem for most users.
Overall, SingleGolfersClub is a very unique golf dating site that is ideal for active golfers who want to spend time with potential matches on the golf course rather than strictly online. It is mostly free to use, easy to navigate, and can be very fun. It is especially ideal for golfers who genuinely want to find a relationship with someone equally as interested in golf.
One Reply to “Single Golfers Club Review 2022”
Sir , Iam living in india kerala. I living rent a home. Iam plan to by plot. Can you financially very urgent help me. Thanks. 26 07 19